Automatic Door and Window Controller DC Motor
i134 - Low profile DC Servo Drive
DC Servo drive for motorized miniature linear stages
Suitable for compact linear motor or linear positioning stages, i134 integrates motion control, PLC level I/Os and communications onto a miniature plug-in module.
i134 targets applications where space and cost are critical, offering a high power integration for analog hall-sensor equipped Brushless DC motors in a narrow shape, open frame servo drive.
In addition to the general purpose I/Os, the servo drive comes with fully configurable on-board DIP switches that can be used as internal presets to allow OEMs configurations and reduce cabling and external pushbuttons or switches.
Configuration and programming is done using the integrated RS232 port. In addition, it includes an UART interface that enables future communication options such as external wireless control.
|Motors||DC brush. Brushless trapezoidal, Brushless sinusoidal, Linear brushless sinusoidal|
|Supply voltage||12 VDC - 40 VDC|
|Power||200 W continuous - 400 W peak (1 s)|
|Motor phase current||5 A continuous|
|Communication||RS-232, UART Interface|
|Feedback||Analog Hall sensor (linear Hall)|
|Operating Modes||Open Loop, Profiled Torque, Profiled Velocity, Profiled Position, Interpolated Position and Homing|
|I/O||6 x General purpose digital inputs PCL level|
|1 x Push button input 24 V level|
|2 x General purpose outputs 5 V to 24 V|
|4 x Configuration DIP switches (3 x 2 positions , 1 x 4 positions)|
|Dimensions||149 mm x 36 mm x 20 mm|
- Deliver up to 400 W peak. No external heat sink needed
- Supply voltage: 12 VDC – 40 VDC
- Motor continuous current 5 Arms
- DC brush, brushless trapezoidal, brushless sinusoidal, linear brushless sinusoidal motors
- Command sources: Network or stand-alone
- Feedbacks and commutation: Analog halls with 12bit A/D
- RS232 and UART network interfaces
- Standalone operation with stored programs
- Configurable DIP switches for OEM settings