The Nix Digital Servo Drive is an ultra-compact solution providing top performance, advanced networking and built in safety, as well as a fully featured motion controller. The NIX can control multiple motor types and supports almost any feedback sensor including absolute serial encoders.
- Ultra low profile, high voltage variant.
- Free to download MotionLAB, programming and tuning software.
- Compatible with Brushed and Brushless DC and AC motors
- Compatible with Linear Brushless motors and Voice Coils.
- Integrated Motion Controller with Standalone Mode.
- Commanded through USB, CANopen, EtherCAT, RS485, PWM or Analog inputs.
|Peak Current||10 ARMS|
|Supply Voltage||10-170 VDC|
|Communications||USB, RS485, CANopen|
|Feedback||Digital Encoder, SinCos Encoder, Digital Hall, Analog Hall, Sensorless, DC Tachometer, Analog Input, PWM Encoder|
|Motor Type||DC Brushed, Rotary Brushless, Linear Brushless, Voice Coil|
|Digital Inputs||4 PLC & TTL|
|Digital Outputs||2 PLC & TTL|
Software: MotionLab is the perfect companion for all Ingenia Servo Drives. It comes with a collection of applications that let you configure, program, test and run your servo drive in ways that are intuitive and simple.