The I/O Prototyping and Developers Kit/Expansion board for Voice Coils and Brushless and DC motor products. The Developers Kit is an add-on interconnection board for all Ingenia drives that plugs into the logic board of the drive using ribbon cables.
It allows the rapid evaluation of the motion control capabilities with an easy and direct access to the I/O signals available on the servo drive.
The module replicates the I/Os connector, adding analog signals, push buttons and DIP switches to reproduce any I/O operation that can be performed with the servo drive.
The expansion board together with Pluto Servo Drive series is a starting package that includes the complete hardware and software you need in order to evaluate and develop your motion applications.
I/O_STARTER_BOARD Documentation & Description
Features at a glance:
- Plug and play hardware and software kit
- No need for external wirings or PC control
- I/O board with input (buttons and DIP switch), outputs (LEDs), and analog (potentiometer) interfaces
I/O extension board characteristics:
- 1 x Power ON LED
- 4 x LEDs linked to digital inputs
- 4 x LEDs linked to digital outputs
- 4 x DIP switch for configuration purposes
- 4 x Push buttons
- 2 x Potentiometer for analog signals
Check I/O expansion board Installation Manual for more details.
NOTE: Requires cable PN: C-PLUIO-EXT-BOARD, to connect to tha PLUTO drive.